Treasury Support & Implementation Specialist
Do you have previous online banking and treasury experience in a commercial banking environment? Are you detail-oriented and do you love helping customers? If so, Horizon Bank has an amazing opportunity to join our team as a Treasury Support & Implementation Specialist based out of our North Austin location. This role will not only play a key role in the day-to-day operations of Electronic Services, but they also will work with their peers on treasury projects and customer service needs.
In this role you will champion our customers by troubleshooting their most complicated electronic banking needs including: fraud and debit card disputes, business banking, remote capture, vault management, credit/debit card inquiries, and additional support as needed. As a customer service professional, you will work hand-in-hand with your peers to insure that our customers have an outstanding and reliable experience and will become an integral part of our Electronic Banking Team
- Make it easy for customers to do business with us by navigating systems management issues, handling fraud and debit card disputes, troubleshooting electronic banking and treasury needs, solving customer problems, and collaborating with your teammates;
- Give every customer an extraordinary experience including inside and outside customers;
- Provide solutions for everyone you encounter and if you cannot, then work with customers and team members to find the solution;
- Set goals for yourself and strive to attain them whether that is defining a new online banking process, or learning new functions within the Bank;
- Continuously improve yourself and, thereby, those around you;
- Contribute to the Bank by providing great ideas and being a great team member;
- Other duties as assigned and/or taken on.
Key Indicators of Success (KPI)
The following Success Criteria are required to flourish in this role:
- Customer Service: Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers, vendors, and personnel.
- Communicator: Expert communicators have a high-level ability to communicate effectively with superiors, colleagues, and customers.
- Problem-Solver: Effective problem-solvers use logic and imagination to make sense of difficult situations and come up with intelligent solutions.
- Team-Player: These individuals have a sense of urgency and understand the importance of timeliness, follow-through, cooperation, and individual responsibility.
- Learners: Good learners continuously aspire to improve themselves and motivate those around them.
- Attitude: Having a positive, can-do attitude is an expectation of every employee at Horizon.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an awesome individual with fraud management and electronic banking experience.
Specific requirements include:
- Minimum: BA/BS and 2+ years of banking experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience, which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job duties of this position.
- Optimistic, internally motivated, team-oriented personality; and,
- Ability to make decisions, create change, and help grow a company – while growing yourself.
- 5+ years of banking experience including teller, new accounts, cash management, and/or treasury;
- Experience with Q2 systems; and,
- Advanced knowledge/experience with customer service support including, but not limited to: RDC installation and systems, debit cards, and fraud disputes/claims.
All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our healthcare plans including medical, dental & vision; life/AD&D insurance, our robust 401k plan, and paid time off.Horizon Bank, SSB is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans, women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities.
We think it’s a pretty sweet opportunity! If you are psyched and think that you could be the perfect fit, please apply now. Submit your resume with salary history and contact information for consideration.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now