Electronic Service Specialist
Do you have previous online and mobile banking experience in a commercial banking environment? Are you detail-oriented and do you love helping customers? If so, Horizon Bank has an opportunity to join our team as an Electronic Banking Specialist based out of our North Austin location. This role will not only play a key role in the day-to-day operations of Electronic Services, but they also will work with their peers on account review and customer service needs.
In this role you will champion our customers by troubleshooting their most complicated electronic banking needs including: fraud and debit card disputes, business banking, remote capture, credit/debit card inquiries, and additional support as needed. As a customer service expert, you will work hand-in-hand with your peers to ensure our customers have an outstanding and reliable experience and will become an integral part of our Electronic Banking Team.
- Make it easy for customers to do business with us by navigating systems management issues, handling fraud and debit card disputes, troubleshooting electronic banking and treasury needs, solving customer problems, and collaborating with your teammates.
- Give every customer an extraordinary experience including inside and outside customers.
- Provide solutions for everyone you encounter and if you cannot, then work with customers and team members to find the solution.
- Set goals for yourself and strive to attain them whether that is defining a new online banking process or learning new functions within the Bank.
- Continuously improve yourself and, thereby, those around you.
- Contribute to the Bank by providing great ideas and being a great team member.
- Other duties as assigned and/or taken on.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an awesome individual with fraud management and electronic banking experience.
Specific requirements include:
- Minimum: BA/BS and 2+ years of banking experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience, which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job duties of this position.
- Optimistic, internally motivated, team-oriented personality; and,
- Ability to make decisions, create change, and help grow a company – while growing yourself.
- 5+ years of banking experience including teller, new accounts, cash management, and/or treasury;
- Experience with Q2 systems; and,
- Advanced knowledge/experience with customer service support including, but not limited to: RDC installation and systems, debit cards, and fraud disputes/claims.
All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our healthcare plans including medical, dental & vision; life/AD&D insurance, our robust 401k plan, and paid time off.
We’re not just your ordinary bank – we have something special here at Horizon. We not only offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, we are also characterized by an unwavering commitment to our teams, our communities and our customers. Thanks to our diverse, energetic team, Horizon continues to grow and succeed.
- #1 locally owned bank according to Austin Business Journal 2019 Power Rankings.
- Top 40 community banks nationwide by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
We’re proud of where our teams have gotten us and can’t wait to see where you will take us next!
At Horizon Bank, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure this we seek talented, qualified people for all of our career opportunities, regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state and/or local laws. Horizon Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We think it’s a pretty sweet opportunity! If you are psyched and think that you could be the perfect fit, please apply now. Submit your resume with salary history and contact information for consideration.
Please also include a personalized cover letter indicating: 1) You have read the responsibilities, are up to the challenge, and possess our requirements; and, 2) Why you believe you should be considered for the position.Apply Now