Horizon Bank is always on the lookout for smart, enthusiastic go-getters who are eager to learn and love to work with people. Our Bank Tellers are the face of the Bank! They represent the Bank and our culture of YES in every transaction and customer interaction. Our Bank Tellers are an integral part of our Branch teams and work hand-in-hand with their peers on all manner of customer concerns and needs for the Bank.
We’re not just your ordinary bank – we have something special here at Horizon. We not only offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, we are also characterized by an unwavering commitment to our teams, our communities and our customers. Thanks to our diverse, energetic team, Horizon continues to grow and succeed.
- #1 locally owned bank according to Austin Business Journal 2019 Power Rankings.
- Top 40 community banks nationwide by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
We’re proud of where our teams have gotten us and can’t wait to see where you will take us next!
- Make it easy for customers to do business with us by accurately process checking and savings deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, traveler’s checks, bonds, cash advances and other products and services while adhering to all Bank and Department policies and procedures;
- Give every customer an extraordinary experience including inside and outside customers;
- Provide solutions for everyone you encounter and if you cannot, then work with customers and team members to find the solution;
- Set goals for yourself and strive to attain them whether that is balancing your drawer 365 days in a row, or learning new functions within the Bank;
- Continuously improve yourself and, thereby, those around you;
- Contribute to the Bank by providing great ideas and being a great team member;
- Other duties as assigned and/or taken on.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an awesome individual with customer service experience.
Specific requirements include:
- Minimum: BA/BS and 2+ years of customer service experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience, which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job duties of this position.
- Optimistic, internally motivated, team-oriented personality; and,
- Ability to make decisions, create change, and help grow a company – while growing yourself.
All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our healthcare plans including medical, dental & vision; wellness; life/AD&D insurance; our robust 401k plan; and paid time off.
At Horizon Bank, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure this we seek talented, qualified people for all of our career opportunities, regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state and/or local laws. Horizon Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
This is a great opportunity to advance your banking career. If you think that you could be the perfect fit, please apply now. Submit your resume and contact information for consideration.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now