Do you have previous cash handling and customer service experience? Are you detail-oriented and do you love helping people? Are you looking to jump start a career in the financial industry? If so, Horizon Bank has an amazing opportunity to join our team as a Teller based out of our North Austin, 12007 Technology Blvd location. This role will not only play a key role in the day-to-day operations of the Branch, but they also will work with their peers to provide the highest level of customer service.
Our Bank Tellers are the face of the Bank! They represent the Bank and our culture of YES in every transaction and customer interaction. Those in this position are tasked with mastering all Teller systems and for pushing themselves to grow. This position is an integral part of our Branch teams and will work hand-in-hand with their peers on all manner of customer concerns and needs for the Bank.
- Make it easy for customers to do business with us by accurately process checking and savings deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, traveler’s checks, bonds, cash advances and other products and services while adhering to all Bank and Department policies and procedures;
- Give every customer an extraordinary experience including inside and outside customers;
- Provide solutions for everyone you encounter and if you cannot, then work with customers and team members to find the solution;
- Set goals for yourself and strive to attain them whether that is balancing your drawer 365 days in a row, or learning new functions within the Bank;
- Continuously improve yourself and, thereby, those around you;
- Contribute to the Bank by providing great ideas and being a great team member;
- Other duties as assigned and/or taken on.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an awesome individual with customer service experience.
Specific requirements include:
- Minimum: BA/BS and 2+ years of customer service experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience, which demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job duties of this position.
- Optimistic, internally motivated, team-oriented personality; and,
- Ability to make decisions, create change, and help grow a company – while growing yourself.
All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our healthcare plans including medical, dental & vision; life/AD&D insurance, our robust 401k plan, and paid time off.
We think it’s a pretty sweet opportunity! If you are psyched and think that you could be the perfect fit, please apply now. Submit your resume with salary history and contact information for consideration.
Please also include a personalized cover letter indicating:
- You have read the responsibilities, are up to the challenge, and possess our requirements; and,
- Why you believe you should be considered for the position.
In the subject of your cover letter include your answer to the question, “Why do you think the Teller role is so integral to a Bank’s success?” This may sound silly, but we’re making sure you’ve read our ad entirely before applying. If you fail to include your answer to this fun question, it will result in your email being lost in the recycle bin.Horizon Bank, SSB is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans, women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities.
We think it’s a pretty sweet opportunity! If you are psyched and think that you could be the perfect fit, please apply now.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!