AVP Electronic Services
Do you have previous online and mobile banking experience? Are you detail-oriented and do you love helping others grow? If so, Horizon Bank has an amazing opportunity to join our team as an AVP Electronic Services based out of our North Austin location. This role will not only play a key role in the day-to-day operations of the Bank, but they will also mentor and lead our employees.
As a member of the Horizon Bank team, the AVP of Electronic Services will be responsible for online and mobile banking support, Reg E Fraud disputes, vendor due diligence, and will work closely with the Treasury team on new customer and treasury services onboarding. This individual will also assist with the training and management of the Electronic Services team, ensuring all employees provide superior customer service while maintaining a motivated work environment. Those in this position are tasked with mastering all Electronic Services platforms including: Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Remote Deposit Capture, Virtual Vaults, and other deposit/treasury systems. This individual is expected to exercise initiative and judgment on how to address and resolve problems on a regular basis.
- Provide technical and customer support including coordination, vendor relations, maintenance, and support for all Electronic Services platforms including Online and Mobile Banking, Virtual Vaults, Remote Deposit Capture, and other deposit/treasury systems.
- Assist customers with Dispute/Fraud Resolution including the evaluation, research, monitoring and communicating with key contacts up to and including investigations while complying with Reg E guidelines.
- Serve as a partner to the Treasury Team on New Customer and Treasury Services Onboarding;
- As a leader on the Electronic Services team, play a key role in project implementation, monitoring, and reporting, including the implementation of hardware and software, vendor due diligence, policies and procedures, training, new technologies, and assigned project development/management.
- Provide solutions for everyone you encounterand if you cannot, then work with customers and team members to find the solution;
- Set goals for yourself and a Team and strive to attain them whether that is learning a new function within the Bank or taking on a special project;
- Continuously improve yourself and, thereby, those around you;
- Contribute to the Bank by providing great ideas and being a great team member;
- Other duties as assigned and/or taken on.
Key Indicators of Success (KPI)
The following Success Criteria are required to flourish in this role:
- Customer Service: Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers, vendors, and personnel.
- Communicator: These individuals are good listeners, can read body language, are clear and concise, friendly in tone, confident, respectful, and know what form of communication to use.
- Team-Player: These individuals have a sense of urgency and understand the importance of multi-tasking, timeliness, follow-through, cooperation, and individual responsibility.
- Problem Solver: Effective problem-solvers use logic and imagination to make sense of difficult situations and come up with intelligent solutions.
- Learners: Good learners are curious, understand that it requires effort and failure, leverage new knowledge, constantly question, and share.
- Attitude: Having a positive, can-do attitude is an expectation of every employee at Horizon.
We are searching for professionals who have had proven success in their past careers, are self-motivated, and have a great attitude to join our team.
Specific requirements include:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field and 7+ years of direct industry experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience, which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job duties of this position.
- 5+ years-experience leading a team in a banking/financial setting.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Possess outstanding problem-solving skills, ability to work independently, and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- CSI NuPoint and/or Q2 central is preferred;
- Optimistic, internally motivated, team-oriented personality; and,
- Ability to make decisions, create change, and help grow a company – while growing yourself.
All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our healthcare plans including medical, dental & vision; life/AD&D insurance, our robust 401k plan, and paid time off.Horizon Bank, SSB is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans, women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an awesome individual with banking experience. If you believe your skills and experience are the perfect fit, please apply now. Submit your resume with salary history and contact information for consideration.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now